ShowBizCafe.com invites you to see an advanced screening of one of the best family movies of the year ‘SHREK FOREVER AFTER‘ starring Mike Myers, Antonio Banderas, Cameron Diaz and Eddie Murphy on Saturday, May 15th at 9:30AM at an undisclosed theater in Manhattan. A pack of 4 individual tickets will be sent to the first 50 people.
Synopsis: After challenging an evil dragon, rescuing a beautiful princess and saving your in-laws’ kingdom, what’s an ogre to do? Well, if you’re Shrek, you suddenly wind up a domesticated family man. Instead of scaring villagers away like he used to, a reluctant Shrek now agrees to autograph pitch forks. What’s happened to this ogre’s roar? Longing for the days when he felt like a “real ogre,” Shrek is duped into signing a pact with the smooth-talking dealmaker, Rumpelstiltskin. Shrek suddenly finds himself in a twisted, alternate version of Far Far Away, where ogres are hunted, Rumpelstiltskin is king and Shrek and Fiona have never met. Now, it’s up to Shrek to undo all he’s done in the hopes of saving his friends, restoring his world and reclaiming his one True Love.
1. Fill out the COMMENTS section on the page with your name and email.
2. Wait for one of our staff members to email you an E-Ticket of the film.
3. Print the ticket with you from home or work.
4. The ticket only admits 1 person, that’s why you’ll get 4 so you can go with your family or friends.
5. The ticket is protected from duplication via a scanbar. The scanbar will not work twice.
6. Enjoy the film.
Follow us on Twitter for more advanced screenings! www.Twitter.com/Showbizcafe
Tickets are limited and are allocated to a random sampling of respondents. Limit one (Admit-One) pass per person. Seating is first come, first served. No purchase necessary. While supplies last.
Rated PG for mild action, some rude humor and brief language.
The theatrical release will be May 21st, 2010.