07.30.2008 | By Jack Rico |
SHOWBIZCAFE.COM BETA VERSION 2.0
Hello movie lovers and welcome to ShowBizCafe.com! For those of you who don’t know us, we are the first fully bilingual, English and Spanish, website devoted to movies in the world wide web. Our main objective is to highlight the great work Hispanics do in Hollywood and Latin America.
What is ShowBizCafe.com?
– SBC.com is the first dedicated film website developed specifically for US Hispanics who are Spanish dominant and English dominant, featuring breaking news, exclusive video, interviews and movie reviews.
– SBC.com celebrates today’s cinema and theater while highlighting the best and brightest of Hispanic talent.
– Target audience: US Hispanic movie-goers with internet access.
– Launched Winter 2007
What makes SBC.com unique from other movie sites?
– Written completely in Spanish and English.
– Content covers Hollywood and Latin America while highlighting Hispanics in film.
– No other Spanish language film site offers video and text reviews in Spanish about today’s Hollywood films.
– Unique weekly video segments like “Viernes de Estreno”, a video program highlighting the weekends opening films. Also, video reviews of your favorite movies.
– The only site of its kind for Spanish dominants and bi-culturals.
– The site is 100% dedicated to movies .
SBC Partners and Associations:
– People en Espanol Magazine: SBC is the exclusive film review content provider for the #1 leading Hispanic magazine.
– Morning Radio Program “The Luis Jimenez Show” nationally syndicated to 7 cities and based out of New York City’s, 105.9FM ‘La Kalle’, Univision Radio.